Get pending orders
Returns the pending orders of a given bettor's address
There is only 1 parameter for this call, bettorAddr. This is the address as a base58 encoded string that you wish to see the running bets of.
Example call: https://api.purebet.io/pending/bets?bettorAddr=Bah2FwLXDsJTP2A8tSZBhM8p1bzBnJmbZ6nPJtuymg8y
- status: 200, indicates that the call was successful
- body: a list of objects that contain information about bets the wallet address placed
- acc: string, the address on the Solana blockchain where information about the bet is stored. This is needed for cancelling a bet if you are the bet placer.
- placedAt: number, time in seconds since January 1st 1970 UTC (unix format), when the bet was placed
- potentialReturn: number, the potential return of this bet if it wins
- team: string, the outcome that has to happen for the bet to win
- stake: number, the amount risked by the bettor
- matched: boolean, true if the bet is matched, false if the bet is unmatched
- odds: number, the decimal odds of the bet. For lay bets, odds are in backer's odds format.
- isLay: boolean, whether or not this bet is a lay bet
- event: string, the event of this bet