Returns all events and their respective markets and orderbooks
This endpoint will return every event which is currently open for betting at Purebet.
The response contains sports, sports contain leagues, leagues contain events, events contain markets, markets contain market sides
Each event contains the following attributes.
- event: string, the name of the event
- highlight: boolean, whether or not this event is highlighted on the Purebet website
- homeTeam: string, the name of the home team in this event
- awayTeam: string, the name of the away team in this event
- startDate: number, seconds since January 1st 1970, UTC (unix format), of the starting time of this event
- moneyline or full_time_result: object, information for the moneyline or full_time_result market of this event. Note: the attribute full_time_result only appears for soccer events, and is an object with 3 attributes: home, away, and draw. Each of these points to a market.
- over_under: array of market objects, information for different totals lines of this event
Each market contains the following attributes.
- id1: number, needed to place a bet on this market through the Purebet API
- id2: number, also needed to place a bet on this market through the Purebet API
- (line: number, the value of the over_under line. Not shown in moneyline or full_time_result markets)
- home or over or Back: object, contains information about the home or over or Back market side.
- away or under or Lay: object, contains information about the away or under or Lay market side.
- sport: string, the sport to which this event belongs, at the time of writing will be one of soccer, americanfootball, basketball, hockey, cryptocurrency, politics
Each market side contains the following attributes.
- highestOdds: number, the highest odds on this market side
- stakeAtHighestOdds: number, the amount in USDC that can be wagered at these odds and matched
- secondHighestOdds: number, the second highest odds on this market side
- stakeAtSecondHighestOdds: number, the amount in USDC that can be wagered at these odds and matched. Note that this number does not include stakeAtHighestOdds.
- thirdHighestOdds: number, the third highest odds on this market side
- stakeAtThirdHighestOdds: number, the amount in USDC that can be wagered at these odds and matched. Note that this number does not include stakeAtHighestOdds nor stakeAtSecondHighestOdds.
For Lay market sides, all odds are in backer's odds, and all stakes are denoted in the risk of the lay bettor, not the stake placed by the back bettor.
Also note that full_time_result markets return 3 different id pairs, each for the home, draw, and away markets.
The response can be filtered by adding optional parameters to the query URL. Right now, only filtering by event or market is available. Filtering by sport and league will be enabled soon.
- filterBy: string, either "market" or "event", get a specific event or market. If filterBy is set to "event", then given any id1 and id2 combination of a market within that event, the API will return all markets of that event.
- id1: number, id1 of the market
- id2: number, id2 of the market
When these optional parameters are present, the API response is an Event or Market object, depending on filterBy.